‘Collect a vase of flowers from Lazy Lake’ is the fourth of Week 11’s legendary quests in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7.
Keeping in theme with the past few weeks, the first quest in the set requires you to use one of the payphones across the Fortnite map, and it’s followed with the tasks of collecting a vintage can of food in Catty Corner or Craggy Cliffs, catching a fish at fishing holes and collect a vase of flowers from Lazy Lake.
This is actually a rather straightforward challenge with a multitude of spots to choose from, you will also only need to grab one vase of flowers.
The reward for completing this challenge is 30k XP, which will help you unlock more Battle Stars for the Season 7 battle pass. It will also let you complete the quests to collect harvest wood and talk to Joey.
Where to find the vase of flowers from Lazy Lake in Fortnite
There are a total of six spots in Lazy Lake where you can find the vase of flowers.
You can see them below:
- There’s a vase located just south of the centre of Lazy Lake in front of a door in the yard.
- Another can be found inside the room opposite the biggest pool of the area in the southwestern corner.
- Go to the southeastern edge of the map, you’ll see a vase inside the shop.
- Near the small pool in the southeastern corner of the location, you’ll find a vase on top of a table next to a pillar.
- Go to the northern side of Lazy Lake’s centre, you can see another vase in the corner inside a shop.
- Lastly, you will find a vase inside the lone house in the west which can be seen from outside if looking through the window.
You can only pick up one of the vases to complete the challenge! Pick one and follow the interact prompt and the quest will be over.
While you’re here take a look through the rest of the latest gaming news!