Yesterday’s Call of Duty update saw the addition of CARV.2 a new tactical rifle to both Black Ops Cold War and Warzone unlocked through challenges or purchased via the “Plastik Prototype” Bundle in the store. This tactical rifle has impressive firepower, awesome recoil control and a large ammo pool, its burst fire rate makes it lethal at both medium and long-range engagements.
Yamantu and Diesel have been added to a 24/7 moshpit playlist giving you the chance to play the Season 3 new maps in Domination, TDM, Hardpoint and Kill Confirmed. Those who play hardcore can also enjoy this playlist via the quickplay menu.
Party Games are back! You’re now able to enjoy Gun Game, Sticks and Stones, and the return of Prop Hunt with Yamantu and Diesel being added into the map rotation.
For the Gunfight fans, Gunfight Blueprints will be returning in a Featured Playlist. There has also been some stability improvement and Zombie fixed which includes aim assist for the Pack-a-Punched Swiss K31.
- CARV.2 Tactical Rifle: Warzone, Cold War and Zombies
- Issues around tracer rounds fixed
- Gunfight: Players will now receive +100 score for capturing Overtime Zone
- Prop Hunt: Accessible via the Party Games playlist, new Season 3 maps added
- Sticks and Stones: Accessible via the Party Games playlist and Quick Play
- Gun Game: Accessible via the Party Games playlist and Quick Play
Limited Time Playlists
- 24/7 Yamantu and Deisel also in Hardcore Mode
- New Party Games
- Nuketown 24/7 also in Hardcore Mode
- Snipers Only Moshpit
- Multi-Team Moshpit
- Face Off also in Hardcore Mode
- Gunfight Blueprints
- Stability issue related to challenges fixed
- Aim assist on Pack-a-Punched Swiss K31 (Swiss KH3353) fixed
- “Perk Preserver” challenge description changed to become more clear
- Rare issue with zombies spawning fixed
While you’re here take a look through the rest of the latest gaming news!